The EASIEST recipe for 3 ingredient no bake peanut butter cookies!
Just a few minutes of prep for chewy ‘n satisfying vegan no bake cookies packed with rolled oats and creamy peanut butter. The best 3 ingredient no bake cookies!
How are you today? Hungry, tired, and perhaps ready for the easiest snack ever? What great timing… I’ve just revved up my easy no bake cookies engine and am about to share…
The best 3 ingredient no bake cookies! Nay, the best 3 ingredient no bake peanut butter cookies! Er… the best healthy no bake peanut butter oatmeal cookies. Oh, boy.
Okay, fine… I may have had one or three too many no bake cookies while testing recipes, but it’s all for the greater (yummier) good, ya know?
So are you ready for the best vegan no bake cookies ever? All you need are 3 ingredients, a few minutes of prep, and an appetite for something healthy and delicious! Let’s no bake these cookies!
What are no bake cookies?
No bake cookies are, quite simply, cookies that are made without any baking involved. Specifically, no bake cookies are made without the use of an oven.
Traditionally, no bake cookies  are made with stovetop heating. In traditional no bake cookies, you’d heat sugar, milk, butter and cocoa to create a sticky mixture for your cookies. Here’s one example of classic no bake cookies.
Then, you’d add oats, vanilla and peanut butter into that sticky mixture, thereby creating a cookie dough. You’d let them set, voila, no bake cookies! Here’s another example of no bake cookies.
Today, we’re making an easier, healthy & vegan version of no bake cookies. Today’s no bake cookies don’t require butter or cocoa powder. They’re peanut butter focused and made with just 3 simple ingredients. Check it out below.
3 ingredient no bake peanut butter cookies
These 3 ingredient no bake peanut butter cookies are made with just 3 simple ingredients. Check it out:
- Peanut butter
- Rolled oats
- Maple syrup
how to make 3 ingredient no bake peanut butter oatmeal cookies
Today, we’re gonna learn how to make no bake cookies without milk, no banana and dairy free. These 3 ingredient peanut butter oatmeal cookies are so easy! Follow the easy steps below:
- Step 1: Whisk together peanut butter and maple syrup in a large bowl.
- Step 2: Heat this sweetened peanut butter mixture until warm, fragrant, and just a bit dried out.
- Step 3: Add oats and stir until well-mixed.
- Step 4: Scoop and drop balls of peanut butter oatmeal cookie dough onto a prepared baking sheet.
- Step 5: Chill cookies until firm & enjoy the best vegan no bake cookies!
q&a for healthy no bake peanut butter oatmeal cookies
- How do I store these 3 ingredient peanut butter oatmeal cookies?
- Store your no bake cookies in an airtight container for up to 1 month in the fridge or at room temperature.
- Can I freeze these 3 ingredient no bake peanut butter cookies?
- Yes! Store your vegan no bake cookies in a freezer-friendly container for up to 2 months. Just make sure to thaw cookies before enjoying.
- Are there stovetop directions for these healthy no bake peanut butter oatmeal cookies?
- Yes! Check out the Notes section of the recipe for directions.
- Why are these no bake cookies made without milk?
- Because I can! Lol. J/K! I wanted to reduce the amount of ingredients in these 3 ingredient no bake cookies to as little as possible. Milk is just not needed in this recipe.
- Can I reduce the amount of maple syrup in these no bake cookies?
- Yes, you can reduce the maple syrup a bit. Just make sure to balance that out by reducing the oats as well—play around with it! You can also use my Easy Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies, which is made with less sweetener. 🙂
- What can I do to reduce the amount of sugar in these no bake peanut butter cookies?
- Try substituting some or all of the maple syrup in this recipe with this low-carb, low sugar liquid monkfruit sweetener. I’ve used it in a number of keto recipes and had wonderful results.
- Can I use quick oats in these no bake vegan cookies?
- I wouldn’t recommend it. Some readers have tried using quick oats with varied success. Stick to old-fashion oats for the best results.
- Can I use other types of nut or seed butter in these no bake cookies?
- Yes! If you’re nut-free, use sunflower seed butter. If you’d like to use another nut butter, try almond butter, cashew butter or even pecan butter!
The best 3 ingredient no bake cookies: delicious no bake peanut butter cookies packed with oatmeal, made with healthy vegan ingredients.
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
📸 Did you make this 3 ingredient no bake cookies recipe? Take a pic and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #beamingbaker & tag @beamingbaker. I’d love to see it! 📸
3 ingredient no bake recipes
The EASIEST recipe for 3 ingredient no bake peanut butter cookies! Just a few minutes of prep for chewy ‘n satisfying vegan no bake cookies packed with rolled oats and creamy peanut butter. The best 3 ingredient no bake cookies!
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed. *Stovetop instructions in Notes.
- Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until warm and fragrant, and the mixture begins to dry out (about 4-7 rounds). Whisk in between heating increments.
- Add oats to the peanut butter mixture. Stir and fold until thoroughly combined.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet, evenly spaced apart. Using a fork, flatten cookies to desired thickness.
- Chill in the freezer for 15-25 mins, until firm. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Looking for a lower sugar version? Try this –> Easy Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Recipes!
*Stovetop Instructions: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir occasionally, heating until this mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat and carefully pour over the dry mixture.
Where to Buy Ingredients: Organic Peanut Butter | Gluten Free Rolled Oats | Pure Maple Syrup
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container, such as these reusable zip bags, in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 1 month. After the first day, you can store them at room temperature—they’ll be more firm.
Freezing Instructions: Store no bake cookies in freezer-friendly container or bag for 1-2 months. These reusable storage bags are freezer-friendly. Allow to thaw at room temperature for 5-15 minutes before enjoying.
Recommended Tools: Medium Cookie Scoop | Unbleached Parchment Paper | Baking Sheet
Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 22 servings per recipe.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: Dessert, Snacks
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 115
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: 3 ingredient no bake cookies, 3 ingredient no bake peanut butter cookies, vegan no bake cookies
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
Alright, so I may have lost control of the introduction to today’s no bake cookies recipe… forgive me. 😉 Wanna make some cookies? 🙂 I can’t wait to hear what you think of today’s vegan no bake cookies! Thanks for stopping by…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.