In mid-February of 2022, Mike and Ben of PricePlow took a visit to Statesville, NC to go to Doug Miller, Patrick Mabe, and the remainder of the workforce at Crush It Holdings, the gathering of manufacturers owned by Doug that features CORE Nutritionals, Merica Labz, Merica Vitality, and Arms Race Vitamin.
PricePlow Joins The Boss Standing
After touring their new services, a legendary 2-hour Doug Miller exercise, tasting/sampling quite a few upcoming merchandise, and filming an episode of the PricePlow Podcast (coming quickly), we lit up some cigars, cracked open some Merica Vitality drinks, and recorded an unimaginable episode of The Boss Standing. That is Doug and Patrick’s fashionable new podcast that discusses “The Well being of Enterprise and the Enterprise of Well being”.
You may watch The Boss Standing under on Doug Miller’s YouTube or discover audio feeds within the hyperlinks under:
Boss Standing Audio Feeds
The Boss Standing ft. PricePlow: Episode 8
On this episode, we talk about:
- The upcoming new Blue Valor taste of Merica Vitality (it’s ridiculously good)
- PricePlow’s origin story
PricePlow’s enterprise mannequin
- The complement trade’s leveling-up
- Driving ingredient innovation in dietary supplements
- Mike’s outlook on the longer term
- CORE’s Core Values
- Ben’s historical past and affect on the trade
- An upcoming — and doubtlessly controversial — Merica Labz taste
- Cancel tradition and the continuing “religious struggle”
- Future development for PricePlow
Little doubt, it is a good one for anybody who’s a good friend or fan of any 4 of us!
And should you’re going to be on the 2022 Arnold Sports activities Pageant, trying out the brand new CORE Pudd’n and Merica Labz Blue Valor taste is a should!
As for our podcast with Doug and Patrick, keep tuned to our feeds on the PricePlow Podcast — and don’t overlook our earlier episode #050 with Doug titled “Figuring it Out with CORE Nutritionals”.